Monday, October 28, 2013

RARE -- CC #275




Some people have trouble living in the now
They aren’t content to just go with the flow
What will happen tomorrow they want to know
They will resort to anything, even reading the Tao

Mystics and psychics even an astrologer or two
They drink their tea then try to interpret the leaves
When they find out they cry, “Oh woe, what shall I do?”
Those who cleave to the results might be a little naïve.

If Mercury is in retrograde, do you think I really care?
Derek Acorah, Ingo Swann are psychics of renown
These are two of the most famous to be found
I prefer a seer less well known; I like my medium rare.


Tim D. Culey -2013


A voice from the past is whispering Creative Challenge









9 comments:

  1. an interesting perspective...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Sounds like you're as big a sceptic as I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a person that denies ( according to friends) my bit of psychic ability, I do wonder at the ones that hear ones passed. although I get them they do not speak (refer to last weeks post). does that must mean I am medium rare,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have limited pshycic powers. I can always predict when it is lunch time.

      If I hear thunder and the sound of rain on the roof, I can fairly accurately predict if I go out without an umbrellla I will get wet.

      Projecting my thoughts to others is possible. It must be because anytime somebody asks, "Would you like a beer?" I know they are reading my mind.

      Delete
  4. It's sad that so many people spend their hard earned money on these things. I'll stick with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus was the most famous magician of all time. He successfully convinced people he could change water into wine, raise the dead, walk on water. Many think these were clever illusions in a time and place where magicians and seers were everywhere.

      Delete
  5. I like my 'medium rare'....how very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go for logic, so I would not be a good customer for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete