Tuesday, December 11, 2012

She has some ...


Morning Memories

 

 

In the early morning as we stroll

Still reveling in the warm glow

In our minds trying to recapture

The details of our evening’s rapture

 

 

Walking on the path just me and you

The morning mist enhancing the dew

You arms strong, your lips so tender

The touch of your hands made me surrender.

 

 

The initial suggestion of a slight hesitancy

Replaced by a fervent, insatiable need for intimacy

I found myself crying out in complete dismay

As I experienced my own fireworks display.

 

 

It seemed endless this rocket’s red glare

As I held you deeply within me there.

I found myself beginning to shudder

Like a ship in the ocean without a rudder.

 

 

As I lay there in desperation gasping

I found myself finally grasping

What heretofore I could only dream

Was this my voice I heard scream?

 

 

“OH GOD OH GOD  oh my merciful Deity

Do you think we could do this again, you and me?”

I had never before witnessed perfection

Until once more  I looked in his direction

 

 

With lips and tongue I gave him new life

Until he screamed as if struck by a knife.

Into slumber we both succumbed

Both of us one hundred percent numbed.

 

 

But sleep is interrupted by an ancient longing

This is accompanied by some heavy breathing.

His snoring has stopped, he is now fully awake

I’m conscious too and have adjustments to make.

 

 

Like soldiers at the march we plunge ever onward

Deeper and deeper in search of our reward.

When finally, at last the bugler sounds taps

We are worn out completely and simply collapse.

 

© Tim D. Culey

 

1 comment: